A delicious sorbet recipe, with a twist! This recipe features our Buzz Button Edible Flowers, which pack a real punch and leave a tingling sensation on the tongue. Created by Chef Zenia Deogan – @thesensorykitchen on Instagram – this recipe has everything from the sweetness of raspberry to the tartness of lemon. If you try it out for yourself, don’t forget to tag us in your photo on Instagram!
Ingredients for Sorbet Recipe
- 3 cups Frozen Raspberries
- Juice and Rind of 1.5 Lemons
- Simple Sugar Syrup (270ml water:300g granulated sugar)
- Sea Salt
- Buzz Button Edible Flowers from Westlands UK
- Pop Buzz Buttons into the freezer
- Make syrup ahead – boil water and add sugar, stir until all dissolved – leave to cool
- Blitz frozen raspberries, mix in lemon juice, rind (save some rind) and syrup.
- Remove buzz button from freezer and grate, add salt and lemon rind to create a sorbet topping.
- Scoop, sprinkle and serve