Ingredients for Baby Leek and Micro Leaf Recipe
- 4-6 baby leeks, washed and trimmed
- Westlands UK Micro Leaves
- Hazelnut dukkah
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil, we’ve used Onsuri Arbequina
- Heat your oven to 180 C, put your prepared leeks in a roasting tray. Season well with Maldon sea salt and cracked black pepper. Drizzle with EVOO.
- Roast in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When tender, leave to one side.
- Get your two plates and drizzle some oil in the bottom. Season.
- In another bowl, dress your micro leaves with lemon juices, olive oil, dukkah and gently toss the leaves to coat.
- Slice your leeks in half and arrange on your plates, layering the micro leaves and leeks with dukkah. Add an extra drizzle of oil and a squeeze of lemon to finish.