Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re a lovely bunch here at Westlands UK and we are so proud of the work we do. As a family-run business, we love our close-knit team and the friendly working environment we create – it’s what makes coming to work so enjoyable! We are always looking for great people to join our team here at HQ. See below the vacancies at Westlands UK:
Customer Operations Administrator
We are currently looking for a Customer Service/Operations Administrator to join our friendly office team at Westlands HQ. Are you an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a gift for multi-tasking, and a flair for customer service? Then we have the role for you! Although the primary role of the Customer Service Advisor is to manage customer communications and provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers, we are also an all-hands-on-deck team so your day-to-day won’t always be glued to the office!
What will I be doing?
- Answering incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Handling all online queries via email
- Managing e-commerce sales system
- Processing and packing of online orders each morning
- A range of administration duties producing customer invoices, printing picking tickets and ADHOC requests from management
- Dealing with queries and complaints in a courteous manner
What experience and skills do I need for the role?
- Previous customer service experience either face to face or preferably telephone experience
- Computer literate in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, our customers deserve the best!
- Motivated and customer focussed
- A reliable team player
- Experience in fresh produce or a passion for food is desirable but not essential
The role is 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday based at our Station Road, Offenham
Working as part of a really friendly team, you will be responsible for processing daily orders and communicating with the packing team directly, while ensuring the smooth running of operations. Experience required in SAP. This role is Monday-Friday, full-time, with Saturday shifts available.
We have both day and evening shifts available for Packhouse Operatives. This varied role includes operating packing machinery to picking orders and packing products. You’ll be part of an exciting, fast-paced working environment!
Our Nursery Operatives work alongside our harvesting and sowing teams. In this role, you’ll also carry out general crop work including crop maintenance.
Team Leader Roles
We have a number of roles across here at Westlands HQ where we require team leadership skills. You have to be able to work under pressure, be flexible and able to plan daily operations well. We have both day and evening shifts available.
Tomato Operatives (based in Broadway)
We have a number of different tasks for a Tomato Operative, including picking, packing and general crop maintenance.